Home Sweet Home
When it comes to mortgage lending, we have you covered. Suncoast has all the information and resources you need to make buying a home easier — and to make it simple, we’ve developed the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center.
When you’re ready to begin the process of buying a new home, there are a few things you need to do to get started:
- Get preapproved. Getting approval on a specific loan amount and loan program lets your realtor know that you’re serious about buying a home, and when you find the right home, preapproval can expedite the home-buying process. Getting pre-approved can be the difference between getting the home of your dreams and watching another bidder walk away with it.
- Find low rates. At Suncoast, we pride ourselves on our customized, comprehensive customer service — which allows us to offer low rates and fewer fees. Check today's rates.
- Consult. Take advantage of our experienced staff of Mortgage Loan Consultants standing by, ready to help you finance your home or property.
- Utilize our suite of insurance products. We offer Homeowner’s, Title, Private Mortgage, Flood, Windstorm and Interior Condominium Insurance plans.
- Have peace of mind. We’re committed to making the mortgage process easy for you. That’s why we will meet your mortgage closing date or credit you up to $1,000*.
As long as your mortgage is financed with us, we'll service your loan. That means you can always contact a Suncoast representative if your needs change.
Visit the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center or have a Suncoast mortgage loan consultant contact you.
Buying a Home
When it comes to buying a home, knowledge is power. Knowing your choices gives you the power to make good decisions. Whether you’re a first time homebuyer or veteran, our Online Mortgage Center provides valuable information and the tools you may need as you’re buying or refinancing your home.
Our mortgage process is designed to make it convenient for you to shop for a home and get the very best service along the way. That is why we now offer Loan Status Updates to help keep you informed throughout the entire first mortgage process.
Our automated email communications let you know where your loan is now, what the next steps are and what to expect next from your first mortgage team. Whether your appraisal has been ordered or your loan documents have been sent to the title company, you and your real estate agent will be kept up-to-date every step of the way!
If you have a question for your Mortgage Loan Consultant or your First Mortgage Loan Processor, simply reply to the email and a team member will be able to respond right away. It’s that easy!
Check today's rates.
*On-Time Closing Guarantee is available only for approved loans to finance the purchase of owner-occupied 1-2 unit residences in the state of Florida. Loans subject to creditworthiness and other terms and conditions. Application date means the date upon which Suncoast shall have received the applicant's completed application and a copy of the fully executed sales contract. Guaranteed closing date means the later of (1) the date which is thirty (30) calendar days after the Application Date or (2) the closing date identified in the Sales Contract. Shall not be combined with any other offers. Excludes mobile or manufactured homes, loans that include any subordinate financing or loans where applicant is seeking Down Payment Assistance from any governmental agency. Credit to be applied at closing. Additional terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Guaranteed Closing Date Agreement for all other terms and conditions. Program is subject to change or cancellation without notice. This is not an offer to extend credit.