As a community credit union — anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in the counties we serve in Florida is eligible for membership — the first simple step to opening an account and start saving! If you're not sure if you're eligible, we’ve made it easy to check. Just answer the questions below to join more than half a million members already enjoying the Suncoast difference — you can open your account online or walk-in to one of our convenient branch locations.
Is someone in your immediate family already a member?
Don't give up!
We'd be happy to help determine your eligibility. Simply contact us.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
If your identification doesn’t have your current address please be sure to bring the appropriate documents to validate your residential address, such as:
- Utility bill or utility hookup
- Vehicle registration
- Letter from Social Security office
- Lease agreement
- Sunbiz (for business account types)
- Mortgage document if you recently purchased a new home
- Florida Voter Registration Card
- Educational institution transcript
- W-2 or 1099 for the most recent tax year
- Renters insurance policy