Educators Choice powered by Suncoast Credit Union
Educators Choice is a custom-designed financial guidance and planning program exclusively for FEA members. Getting started is as easy as your A-B-Cs and 1-2-3s.
What is Educators Choice?
Suncoast Credit Union has partnered with Creative Benefits for Educators, as a preferred partner for retirement and financial planning for FEA’s more than 150,000 members through Educators Choice.
Educators Choice is a custom-designed financial guidance and planning program exclusively for FEA members. Through Educators Choice, FEA members gain access to complimentary webinars, seminars, and face-to-face financial education. Members also receive exclusive benefits and no-cost one-on-one counseling to create an individual, unique, and customized financial plan.
Interested in becoming a Suncoast member?
We’re passionate about giving back to the local community and of course, providing the best financial services to our members.
You’ve Earned It: Exclusive Benefits for Florida Education Association Members
Suncoast offers FEA members special benefits only available through Educators Choice:
- Free Membership Enrollment for two years in Educators Choice Club Package1, a bundle of services to enhance your financial security and wellness, a savings of almost $100.* Includes credit file monitoring, free credit reports and scores, identity theft monitoring and recovery, discounts and cash back rewards and extended warranty and buyers protection for theft or damage of your smart phone.
- Free membership at Suncoast Credit Union2
- $100 cash reward3 when you open a Suncoast Credit Union fee-free checking account4 and sign up for direct deposit or a recurring payment via ACH. Reward is deposited into your checking account after the first direct deposit or ACH is made.
- Access to free virtual and face-to-face financial education
- No-cost customized financial and retirement plan from a financial advisor
We believe it’s our duty to provide you with personal, attentive, and focused attention. When you work with a trusted Suncoast financial planning professional you will always have dedicated point of contact and that advisor will work exclusively with you to help with financial and retirement planning decisions.
Getting started is as easy as your A-B-Cs and 1-2-3s.
You may also call 855-201-5700 to take advantage of all that Educators Choice has to offer.
Workshops and Webinars to Educate and Empower
Suncoast is committed to helping the FEA education community achieve their vision for financial health and wellness. Educators Choice offers a variety of free online webinars and in-person workshops for FEA members, providing access to ongoing education across many types of important financial planning topics.
Take advantage of upcoming classes that span a wide range of financial topics tailored to suit your needs through any season of life.
Webinars and workshops to register for include:
- Keys to FRS and Supplemental 403b and 457 Plans
- How to Avoid Emotional Investing
- Saving for a College Education
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) and D.R.O.P.
- Investment Basics
- Medicare: Understanding Your Options
- Retirement Myths and Realities: Retirement Planning with Confidence
- Retirement Income Planning
- Wealth Wisdom: Smart Money Management
- Social Security and Helping Secure You Future
- and much more!
Suncoast History: A Legacy of Serving Educators
Suncoast Credit Union knows teachers and the education community! We began in 1934 as the Hillsborough County Teachers Credit Union when a handful of local educators came together to provide financial options and solutions for each other. With a recent expansion to include public K-12, college educators, and educational support staff from all of Florida’s 67 counties, we’re proud to continue being the largest credit union in Florida.
From our low loan rates to our many free services, we’re committed to providing excellent service to meet all your financial needs.
Our mission is simple — to improve the quality of our members' lives by maintaining a strong, secure and innovative credit union.
The donations we make every year represent our passion for the people that make our local communities what they are.