System Upgrade: Enhanced Services Coming Soon
Suncoast Credit Union is excited to announce that we will be upgrading our core processing system effective February 17, 2015. We believe our members deserve the best service possible – online, by phone, on the app or in person – and a more efficient system means better service to you. That’s why we’re converting to a top rated credit union core processing system. Our new system will allow us to better serve you with enhanced capabilities for future products and services, faster transactions, enhanced security features and expanded options for current services.
We will be implementing the system upgrade between February 14, 2015 and February 16, 2015.
Here’s what you can expect during the weekend of February 14-16, 2015:
Accessing your money
- Your Suncoast ATM card, debit card and credit card can be used for withdrawals and purchases throughout the weekend.
- As always, you will be able to withdraw cash at any Suncoast ATM, Publix Presto ATM or ATM within the CO-OP Network.
The following services will be unavailable beginning 8pm ET Friday, February 13 and will resume by 7am ET Tuesday, February 17:
- SunNet Online Banking
- Online Bill pay
- SunMobile App
- Mobile deposit
- SunTel Phone Banking
- Online membership applications will be unavailable beginning 8:30am ET Friday, February 13 and will resume by 8:30am ET Friday, February 20.
- Online loan applications will be unavailable beginning 8pm ET Friday, February 13 and will resume by 7am ET Tuesday, February 17. Online mortgage applications for First Mortgages will not have an interruption of service and can be accessed from our Online Mortgage Center.
- The Members Contact Center (call center) will be available on Saturday, February 14 for general questions about the system upgrade but will be unable to perform transactions or balance inquiries until normal business hours on Tuesday, February 17.
Payments and deposits
- The system upgrade will not affect outgoing bill payments or the processing of incoming loan payments, both of which are only done on weekdays.
- All ACH items received on Friday (even future dated items) will be posted that day. All other items received after Friday’s postings will be applied after the system upgrade is complete.
- ATM deposits made during the weekend of February 14-16, 2015 will be processed after the system upgrade is complete.
- Night drop deposits made during the weekend of February 14-16, 2015 will be processed on Tuesday, February 17.
We thank you for your patience and we value your support as we make this important system upgrade. We look forward to sharing more information with you as the change develops. Please be assured that any minor service interruptions and changes to our processes will be communicated well in advance.
The new system will improve our service to our most valuable asset: you, our member! Soon you’ll be a member of an improved Suncoast Credit Union – one that is capable of working more efficiently, faster and better. Learn more details here.