System Upgrade: What to Expect
We are excited to bring our new core processor to life, with capabilities for future products and services, faster transactions, enhanced security features and expanded options for current services. Some services will be new, while others will remain the same.
Enhanced New Services
Attention Quicken and Mint.com Users:
- Quicken is now available! We sincerely apologize for the delay. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- If you use Mint.com or Quicken, please refer to special instructions to update these tools:
How to update your Quicken Mac 2006 - 2007
How to update your Quicken Essentials and Mac 2015
How to update your Quicken Windows 2012 - 2015
How to Refresh Financial Institution List in Quicken for Windows
How to Refresh FIDir.txt File for Quicken 2015 on a Mac
What will be new?
- New, easier to read statements
- Improved transaction receipts
- New, convenient ways to access your account with tellers
- Electronic signatures at the teller line
- Expanded 4-digit account suffixes to reference your products
- Simplified dividend payment schedule
What has changed in SunNet Online Banking?
- Account suffixes are expanded to four digits
- Transaction history formatting changed slightly
- Debit transactions from February 13-16 may not appear in your history immediately, but will be posted on February 17
What will stay the same?
- Your current member number (sometimes referred to as your account number) will remain the same. In some cases, you may see your account number presented as a 10-digit number with leading zeroes; however, it is not necessary to enter leading zeroes when transacting business.
- Your existing direct deposits, payroll deductions, automatic Suncoast loan payments, automatic withdrawals and direct payments
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for ATM cards, debit cards, SunNet Online Banking and SunTel Automated Phone Banking
- Your current checks will still be valid, but re-orders will have a slightly different MICR number. If you do not re-order checks through Harland Clarke or the Credit Union (who will have your updated MICR account number on file), the number on your current checks will still be valid. However, you will want to meet with a Member Service Representative at your convenience to get your updated account number for subsequent reorders.
- Current debit cards, credit cards and ATM cards will work without interruption
We thank you for your patience, and we value your support as we make this important system upgrade. We apologize for any service interruption. We look forward to sharing more information with you as the change develops. Got more questions? See our frequently asked questions.
Thank you for being our member.