It’s simple. A checking account with more FREE and less fees!
Smart Checking™ is the smart choice for saving money, giving back to the community, and enjoying lots of perks, fee-free! Start enjoying the benefits of a simple and free checking account with Suncoast today!*
Get more for less, like:
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance required
- Free overdraft protection**
- Free ATM access at over 30,000 ATMs, including Publix and Wawa locations
- Secure mobile pay and deposits
- Free account protections, including card lock feature
Give Back to the Community
Make a difference:
Every time you use your debit card, Suncoast donates two cents to the Suncoast Credit Union Foundation.
The foundation is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization established to help children in our communities.
More than $36 million has been donated to support initiatives related to the education, health, and emotional well-being of local children.
Benefits of Membership
Enjoy exclusive benefits, like:
- Higher earning on deposits
- Lower rates on loans
- 75 conveniently located service centers with extended hours
- Free digital banking from anywhere, 24/7
- Free financial e-learning and wellness resources
- Perks, discounts, and loads of free services
Suncoast keeps it simple!
When you want a checking account that helps you save money, it’s simple! Suncoast’s Smart Checking is fee-free and comes with all the amazing benefits of being a Suncoast member. Plus, Suncoast makes a two-cent donation on your behalf to improve the lives of children, every time you use your debit card.
* Credit Union membership and credit qualifications are required to open a Suncoast Smart Checking ™ Account. All fees are set forth in the Fee Schedule and subject to change at any time except as prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
** No fees are incurred for overdrafts when you use your savings account, money market account, line(s) of credit or Suncoast Visa credit card as overdraft protection. A personal line of credit or Suncoast Visa credit card as overdraft protection must be applied for and approved. A savings account as overdraft protection must be selected by the member. Approval of payment of reasonable overdrafts by Suncoast Credit Union on accounts in good standing is only a discretionary courtesy – not a right or obligation – is within Suncoast Credit Union’s sole and absolute discretion, and can cease at any time without prior notice of reason or cause.