2019 Youth Month Winners
Picture Your Future: Goal Setter (Ages 5-12 years old)
- First Place — Jerimiah R. from Imagine School at North Port
- Second Place — Ivy V. from Minneola Charter
- Third Place — Ava A. Homeschooled from Port Charlotte
Picture Your Future Career (Ages 13-17 years old)
- First Place — Dargley M. from Estero High School
- Second Place — Chandler C. from Jesuit High School
- Third Place — Melany C. from Strawberry Crest High School
All winners will be contacted by the Youth Outreach Team of Suncoast Credit Union by phone and/or email.
We hope that all of our students who participated in the Picture Your Future activities had fun and learned more about saving for their goals to achieve the future they envision.
2019 Financial Football Winners
We’re so proud of the winning teams from the 2019 Financial Football tournament! These students worked hard and showed an impressive amount of financial knowledge.
- First Place Winners — Jefferson High School
- Second Place Winners — Chamberlain High School
- Third Place Winners — JW Mitchell High School
- Spirit Awards Winners — Brandon, Gaither, Armwood, DW Waters