At Suncoast, serving members is our number one priority. One of the ways we do that is by providing answers to your most commonly asked questions in hopes of making your credit union experience as easy and convenient as possible.
From notary services to ordering checks to mobile and online banking, find answers to FAQs about banking with Suncoast.
What is the routing number for my account?
The routing number is 263 182 817.
Where do I find my 14-digit account number?
Follow these steps to find your account number using SunNet Online Banking:
- Log into SunNet Online Banking
- Click on ”Accounts“
- In the List View, your 14-digit account number can be found in the Account # column. In the Tile View, click on ”Account #“ from any of your deposit accounts; your 14-digit account number will appear.
SunMoney and Mobile/Online Banking
Why should I use SunMoney?
We provide the tools to help you successfully manage and track your finances. With SunMoney, you can create a budget, see where your money goes, and identify ways to save more. It also allows you to track your upcoming bills and income and helps you achieve your personal financial goals.
How secure is Online Banking and what can I do to keep my account and personal data safe?
Please visit the Online Banking Security page to learn about the security of our Online Banking channels as well as ways to keep your data safe.
How can I reorder checks?
Login to your SunNet account. If you are on the Home page, click the Accounts tile, then hover over the Accounts side menu and click Check Reorder. From any other page, hover over the Accounts side menu and click Check Reorder. Please allow 10-15 business days for the arrival of your checks.
Call a representative in the Members Contact Center at 800-999-5887 extension 87500 to process your specialized request. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. You may contact Harland Clarke (Liberty) directly at 1-877-585-8777 (Spanish: 1-866-928-6001).
Is there a cost to order checks?
It depends. New members opening a Choice 55 Checking will receive a complimentary box of Suncoast-exclusive style checks at account opening. Existing Choice 55 Checking members are eligible for one free box of Suncoast exclusive style checks per year.
Checks for all other checking accounts are available for purchase.
What do I do if I get a check made out to multiple payees?
If you get a check that is made out to more than one payee, all parties need to endorse the check before it can be deposited.
For example, you might get an insurance check after hurricanes or other disasters. These checks could include multiple names and even your financial institution or mortgage company as payees. In this case, you would need to get your financial institution or mortgage company to endorse your check along with the people listed on the check.
You can bring the check to your financial institution to get an endorsement. Contact your mortgage company directly to learn the best way to get their endorsement on your check.
How do I delete a stop payment on a check?
Fill out a stop payment deletion request form.
Do you offer notary services?
Yes, we offer free notary services to all of our members at any of our service centers. For your convenience, below is the list of documents and services that are not available to be notarized due to credit union policy.
- Mortgage closing packages from other financial institutions. (Please note: A single document such as a properly completed one- or two-page Mortgage Modification can be notarized.)
- The execution of a will or trust. (Healthcare or estate planning governing documents of any kind, including living wills, amendments, codicils, restatements, modifications and revocations, cannot be notarized.)
- Power of Attorney (POA) documents. (The only document we may notarize in connection with a POA is our POA affidavit we require prior to allowing an agent to use a POA.)
- Separation or Dissolution of Marriage agreements or related affidavits
- Solemnizing marriages
- USCIS Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
View a list of Notary Prohibited Acts established by the State of Florida.
Do you offer coin processing services?
Yes, we offer coin processing! For members, there is a service charge of 5% on coin totals over $100. Non-members pay a fee of 10% of the coin total. Rolled coins are not accepted.
What fees are associated with safe deposit boxes?
3 x 5
$24 per year
3 x 10
$36 per year
5 x 10
$60 per year
Lost Key Fee: $20
Box Drill Fee: $125
Late Rent Fee: $10 (after 30 days)
What do I need to know about my safe deposit box?
- Rent is paid by automatic transfer from regular share, share draft or money market accounts annually on the rental anniversary. Rent is past due after 30 days.
- Surrendering your box must be done in person by you or other owner of the box. If you surrender your box there is no refund of annual rent.
- If you choose to remove a joint owner you must surrender your box (with no refund of annual rent) and contract for a new box, if available.
- If you choose to change the size of your box after initial rental, there is no refund of annual rent.
- Safe deposit boxes are rented to primary members (subject to qualification).
- You may access your box only during regular business hours. There may be times when you will have to wait for a certified attendant to assist you.
- A record is updated each time you access your box. We will ask for valid identification, even if we know you.
- You should not have your keys duplicated. A duplicate or damaged key can ruin the lock.
- You should never open your box lid in the vault area — only in the provided booth.
- Should the Credit Union assist you, the Credit Union assumes no liability for such assistance.
- Storage of weapons, narcotics, explosives or perishable goods in your box is not permitted.
- Your box cannot be transferred or reassigned.
- Your box is fire and water-resistant.
Box Locations. Safe deposit boxes (sizes: 3x5, 3x10, 5x10) are currently located at the following Service Centers:
- # 51 - Crystal River Service Center, 517 NE 5th St., Crystal River, FL 34429
- # 21 - Dade City Service Center, 12510 US Highway 301, Dade City, FL 33525
- # 50 - East Manatee Service Center, 8700 East SR 70, Bradenton, FL 34202
- # 16 - Fort Myers - Matthew Drive Service Center, 1533 Matthew Dr., Ft Myers, FL 33907
- # 42 - Golden Gate Service Center, 7465 Vanderbilt Beach Rd., Naples, FL 34119
- # 52 - Hillsborough Avenue Service Center, 6804 East Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, FL 33610
- # 43 - Land O Lakes Service Center, 1837 Collier Pkwy., Lutz, FL 33549
- # 24 - Lehigh Acres Service Center, 226 Beth Stacey Blvd., Lehigh, FL 33936
- # 15 - Port Charlotte Service Center, 19501 Cochran Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL 33948
- # 22 - Spring Hill Service Center, 4176 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill, FL 34609
Members may also contact the Service Center for availability of boxes. Safe deposit boxes are rented to primary members in good standing. Learn more about safe deposit box fees.
Card Services (ATM cards and debit cards)
Does my ATM card or VISA debit card expire?
Your ATM card or VISA debit card will expire at 6 months due to non-usage. The card cannot be reactivated. Please call the Members Contact Center at 800-999-5887 or visit a service center to order a new card.
What should I do if I received a check card charge in error?
If you have received a check card charge in error, we recommend direct contact with the company to request a refund. If the company is unable to issue a refund, or if you are unable to contact the company, a dispute may be initiated in SunNet by clicking the envelope icon next to the transaction in History and choosing the Dispute option. If you do not have access to SunNet, you can obtain a Cardholder Dispute Form located here. The form can be mailed to SCU, ATTN: RES001, P.O. Box 11904, Tampa, FL 33680. The form can also be faxed to 813-628-6513. If completing the Fraudulent Transactions section, we recommend the form be notarized and submitted by mail or in person. The card will be subject to cancellation upon receipt of this form in our office.
What can I do with my scorecard reward point? Where can I redeem my scorecard reward points?
Each month you will receive a point summary on your account statement. Points can be redeemed at scorecardrewards.com. For easy access the ScoreCard Rewards website, log into SunNet Online Banking, go to the Account Summary section, click the "View Details" next to the corresponding checking account, and then click "View ScoreCard Rewards." If you have any additional questions or concerns, please call ScoreCard Rewards 800-854-0790.
How do I report lost or stolen cards?
Report Lost & Stolen Cards
Credit Cards: call 800-645-7728 or 800-325-3678
Consumer Debit Card: call 844-688-4725
Business Debit Card: call 844-688-4724
ATM Card: call 844-688-4725