Getting Started with SunMobile
When you’re ready to make your life easier with our free SunMobile app, you will need to download it from the App Store or Google Play and a password to get started.
You can create your own permanent password at home, and you’ll need a temporary password to do so. Here’s how it works:
- Call us at 800.999.5887 or visit a service center to get a temporary password from a Member Advocate
- Use your member number and temporary password to log in to SunMobile
- Click “Request Password Change” from the Setup Permanent Password screen
- You’ll get an email from Alerts@SuncoastCreditUnion.com to the email address we have on file
- Click on the “Continue Password Change” link in the email
- Create and confirm the permanent password
- Click Log In
You can also create a permanent password at your local service center with the help of a Suncoast Member Advocate.
Download SunMobile now and start banking from anywhere!