Getting Started with SunNet
When you’re ready to make your life easier with our free SunNet Online Banking, you will need a password to get started.
If you don’t have a password yet , you’ll need a temporary password to begin. Here’s how it works:
- Call us at 800.999.5887 or visit a service center to get a temporary password from a Member Advocate
- Use your member number and temporary password to log in to SunNet Online Banking from the Suncoast Credit Union website
- Click “Request Password Change” from the Setup Permanent Password screen
- You’ll get an email from Alerts@SuncoastCreditUnion.com to the email address we have on file
- Click on the “Continue Password Change” link in the email
- Create and confirm the permanent password
- Click "Log In"
You can also create a permanent password at your local service center with the help of a Suncoast Member Advocate.
Log in to SunNet Online Banking today and start banking from anywhere!