All the Features of a Debit Card
While you’re saving money by using the Solar Account, you will also be establishing a checking account relationship with Suncoast Credit Union.
All the features of a traditional debit card in the palm of your hand:
- Make withdrawals at an ATM
- Cash back from grocery stores and drug stores
- Manage your available balance online, smartphone or at an ATM
- Funds are federally insured and backed by the full faith & credit of the U.S. Government through the National Credit Union Association
- Pay bills online
Features that Protect You and Your Credit Rating
While you experience the exact same security, functionality and convenience as a traditional checking account, the Solar Account offers more.
- No need for checks – access your account with the Solar debit card eliminating the need for checks.
- Protection from overdrawing your account – you can only spend up to the amount on deposit in your Solar Account. If funds are not available, the transaction will simply be denied at the ATM or point-of-sale (withdrawals set up with ACH will be charged Suncoast’s $29 non sufficient funds fee if funds are not available in the account).
Need more information? Simply, contact us.