Mortgages and Financing for Your Home
From buying a new home to refinancing an existing property, Suncoast's suite of services is designed to meet all of your home financing needs.
- Realty Services
- Featured Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyer
- Mortgage Amortization Calculator
- ARM vs Fixed Rate Mortgage
Select a Service:
Mortgage Rates and Resources
Our Suncoast Online Mortgage Center has all the information and resources you need to make buying a home easier. When you’re ready to begin the process of buying a new home, there are a few things you need to do to get started:
- Get preapproved. Preapproval can expedite the home-buying process and be the difference between getting the home of your dreams and watching another bidder walk away with it.
- Lock your mortgage rate while you look for a home. Our Lock and Shop feature lets you lock your interest rate for 60 days when you get preapproved for a mortgage. If rates go up, you’ll keep the locked rate. If rates go down, you’ll get the lower rate. Available for all fixed and adjustable rate mortgages up to $1,000,000.
- Find low rates. Get low rates and fewer fees at Suncoast. Check today's rates.
- Consult. Receive customized, comprehensive customer service from our experienced staff of Mortgage Loan Consultants. We’re ready to help you finance your home or property.
- Utilize our suite of insurance products. We offer homeowner’s, title, private mortgage, flood, windstorm and interior condominium insurance plans.
- Receive loan status updates. We keep you informed throughout the entire mortgage process with automated email communications that let you know where your loan is now, what the next steps are and what to expect from your mortgage team.
- Save on closing costs for a home equity loan. Get up to $1,000 toward closing costs when you get a home equity loan from Suncoast.**
- On-Time Closing Guarantee.*
Suncoast Lock and Shop locks your interest rate for up to 60 days on a Pre-Approval while you shop for a home to purchase. Provided Suncoast receives a fully executed sales contract and your Intent to Proceed (“Receipt Date”) within the 60 day lock period, your rate will be extended up to an additional 45 days from the Receipt Date to allow for closing. After Suncoast receives both your fully executed sales contract and Intent to Proceed, you will have one opportunity to float-down your interest rate no later than 15 days prior to your scheduled closing date. Suncoast reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time. Acceptance of this offer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of Suncoast Credit Union. This is not a commitment to lend. Available for the purchase of primary residences located in Florida only. Not available for Mobile Home and Land loans. Membership required. All mortgage loans are subject to qualification, including, but not limited to, credit, income and asset validation.
*Please note, effective March 26th, 2020, our On-Time Closing Guarantee is being suspended. Due to the evolving and fluid circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the mortgage supply chain, turn-times remain uncertain. When we return to a more normal market, we will revisit the program and reinstate as appropriate. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
**Suncoast will contribute up to $1,000 (Closing Costs Benefit) toward your closing costs when you select our fixed or variable rate home equity product loan on your primary residence. Suncoast will not pay closing costs for discount points to obtain a lower rate or monies necessary to establish escrow accounts (taxes and insurance). If the loan is paid in full or the line of credit closed within 25 months of the first payment due date, Suncoast will collect the closing costs paid on your behalf in the payoff. The 25 month term begins with the first payment due date of the loan. Not to be combined with any other offers.
Check Today's Rates
We offer some of the best rates in the business. Check today's rates at the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center.
Get pre-approved by starting your loan application at the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center now, even if you're still looking for the perfect home.
Help the Planet and Your Pocket
From your car to your home or business, eco-friendly upgrades can save you money. And Suncoast can help you finance your green lifestyle.