Mortgage Rates and Resources
Our Suncoast Online Mortgage Center has all the information and resources you need to make buying a home easier. When you’re ready to begin the process, here’s how to get started:
When you’re ready to begin the process of buying a new home, there are a few things you need to do to get started:
- Get preapproved. Preapproval can expedite the home-buying process and be the difference between getting the home of your dreams and watching another bidder walk away with it.
- Lock your mortgage rate while you look for a home. Our Lock and Shop feature lets you lock your interest rate for 60 days when you get preapproved for a mortgage. If rates go up, you’ll keep the locked rate. If rates go down, you’ll get the lower rate. Available for all fixed and adjustable rate mortgages up to $1,000,000.
- Find low rates. Get low rates and fewer fees at Suncoast. Check today's rates.
- Consult. Receive customized, comprehensive customer service from our experienced staff of Mortgage Loan Consultants. We’re ready to help you finance your home or property.
- Utilize our suite of insurance products. We offer homeowner’s, title, private mortgage, flood, windstorm and interior condominium insurance plans.
- Receive loan status updates. We keep you informed throughout the entire mortgage process with automated email communications that let you know where your loan is now, what the next steps are and what to expect from your mortgage team.
- Save on closing costs for a home equity loan. Get up to $1,000 toward closing costs when you get a home equity loan from Suncoast.**
- On-Time Closing Guarantee.*
Visit the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center or have a Suncoast mortgage loan consultant contact you.
*Please note, effective March 26th, 2020, our On-Time Closing Guarantee is being suspended. Due to the evolving and fluid circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the mortgage supply chain, turn-times remain uncertain. When we return to a more normal market, we will revisit the program and reinstate as appropriate. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
**Suncoast will contribute up to $1,000 (Closing Costs Benefit) toward your closing costs when you select our fixed or variable rate home equity product loan on your primary residence. Suncoast will not pay closing costs for discount points to obtain a lower rate or monies necessary to establish escrow accounts (taxes and insurance). If the loan is paid in full or the line of credit closed within 25 months of the first payment due date, Suncoast will collect the closing costs paid on your behalf in the payoff. The 25 month term begins with the first payment due date of the loan. Not to be combined with any other offers.