Home Sweet Home
Our Suncoast Online Mortgage Center has all the information and resources you need to make buying a home easier. When you’re ready to begin the process, here’s how to get started:
When you’re ready to begin the process of buying a new home, there are a few things you need to do to get started:
- Get preapproved. Preapproval\can expedite the home-buying process and be the difference between getting the home of your dreams and watching another bidder walk away with it.
- Find low rates. Get low rates and fewer fees at Suncoast. Check today's rates.
- Consult. Receive customized, comprehensive customer service from our experienced staff of Mortgage Loan Consultants. We’re ready to help you finance your home or property.
- Utilize our suite of insurance products. We offer homeowner’s, title, private mortgage, flood, windstorm and interior condominium insurance plans.
- Have peace of mind with our On-Time Closing Guarantee. We’re committed to making the mortgage process easy for you. That’s why we will meet your mortgage closing date or credit you up to $1,000*.
- Receive loan status updates. We keep you informed throughout the entire mortgage process with automated email communications that let you know where your loan is now, what the next steps are and what to expect from your mortgage team.
- Save up to $500 on Your Appraisal Fee. When you apply and get pre-approved for a first mortgage purchase application without a property address, you’ll receive a lender credit of (up to) $500 towards your appraisal fee!** This is a limited time offer, so don’t miss out!
Visit the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center or have a Suncoast mortgage loan consultant contact you.
*On-Time Closing Guarantee is available only for approved loans to finance the purchase of owner-occupied 1-2 unit residences in the state of Florida. Loans subject to creditworthiness and other terms and conditions. Application date means the date upon which Suncoast shall have received the applicant's completed application and a copy of the fully executed sales contract. Guaranteed closing date means the later of (1) the date which is thirty (30) calendar days after the Application Date or (2) the closing date identified in the Sales Contract. Shall not be combined with any other offers. Excludes mobile or manufactured homes, loans that include any subordinate financing or loans where applicant is seeking Down Payment Assistance from any governmental agency. Credit to be applied at closing. Additional terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Guaranteed Closing Date Agreement for all other terms and conditions. Program is subject to change or cancellation without notice. This is not an offer to extend credit.
**Member must submit a fully executed sales contract to Suncoast’s Mortgage Originations team and consent to receive electronic disclosures within 30 days of the date of the pre-approval. The sales contract must provide for at least 30 days for closing from the date Suncoast’s Mortgage Originations teams receives the fully executed contract. Payment of the $20 credit report fee is required. Appraisal credit not available for 3/3 Right Time ARM or Suncoast Community Heroes mortgage options. Not to be combined with any other offers.