Find, Finance or Sell Your Home
Suncoast's suite of services is designed to meet all of your home needs, from realty solutions to help you buy or sell a home to mortgage services to make financing a new home or refinancing an existing property a lot more affordable.
- Realty Services
- Featured Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyer
- Mortgage Amortization Calculator
- ARM vs Fixed Rate Mortgage
Select a Service:
Big Savings for First Time Homebuyers
If you’re ready to buy your first home, we want to help you save money. Suncoast has enhanced our First Time Homebuyer 10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) program to expand opportunities for new homebuyers.*
Why should first time homebuyers choose our 10/1 ARM program?
- Maintain your interest rate for at least 10 years
- Up to 97% financing available
- Save on your monthly payments since private mortgage insurance isn’t required
- Ask us how you may qualify with as little as 1% of your own funds when combined with a 2% gift from an immediate family member
Learn more about our enhanced First Time Homebuyer 10/1 ARM program and how it can benefit you!
*Please note the maximum household income permitted to qualify for this program is 200% of the HUD Area Median Income in the county in which the property is located. You must complete a Suncoast approved First Time Homebuyer class and provide the certificate of completion prior to closing. Visit HUD.gov to locate a local class in the county of the property being purchased or complete an online course offered by Fannie Mae. There is an up-front, non-refundable fee for the online class charged by, and paid directly to Fannie Mae. Visit the Fannie Mae online course website at knowyouroptions.com/framework.