Mortgage Amortization Calculator
Use this calculator to generate an estimated amortization schedule for your current mortgage. Quickly see how much interest you could pay and your estimated principal balances. You can even determine the impact of any principal prepayments!
- Realty Services
- Featured Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyer
- Mortgage Amortization Calculator
- ARM vs Fixed Rate Mortgage
Select a Service:
Financial Calculators from
Loan information: Prepayments:None Please view the report to see detailed results in tabular form. Total Payments $275,397Total Interest $75,397 Please view the report to see detailed results in tabular form. Mortgage Term 15 yearsPrincipal Balances by Year
- Mortgage amount
- Original or expected balance for your mortgage.
- Term in years
- The number of years over which you will repay this loan. The most common mortgage terms are 15 years and 30 years.
- Interest rate
- Annual fixed interest rate for this mortgage.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly principal and interest payment (PI).
- Total payments
- Total of all monthly payments over the full term of the mortgage. This total payment amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Total interest
- Total of all interest paid over the full term of the mortgage. This total interest amount assumes that there are no prepayments of principal.
- Prepayment type
- The frequency of prepayment. The options are none, monthly, yearly and one-time payment.
- Prepayment amount
- Amount that will be prepaid on your mortgage. This amount will be applied to the mortgage principal balance, based on the prepayment type.
- Start with payment
- This is the payment number that your prepayments will begin with. For a one-time payment, this is the payment number that the single prepayment will be included in. All prepayments of principal are assumed to be received by your lender in time to be included in the following month's interest calculation. If you choose to prepay with a one-time payment for payment number zero, the prepayment is assumed to happen before the first payment of the loan.
- Total amount of interest you will save by prepaying your mortgage.
- Report amortization
- Choose how the report will display your payment schedule. Annually will summarize payments and balances by year. Monthly will show every payment for the entire term.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.
Check Today's Rates
We offer some of the best rates in the business. Check today's rates at the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center.
Get pre-approved by starting your loan application at the Suncoast Online Mortgage Center now, even if you're still looking for the perfect home.
Help the Planet and Your Pocket
From your car to your home or business, eco-friendly upgrades can save you money. And Suncoast can help you finance your green lifestyle.