Home Insurance Options
Your home is one of your most valuable assets – for lots of reasons – so protecting it should be a top priority. Fortunately for you, Suncoast offers a full suite of insurance products through Members Insurance Center, LLC to help protect your home.
- Home Insurance
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Title Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
Select a Service:
Get a Home Insurance QuoteVisit Members Insurance Center, LLC to get more information and request a quote.
Not a member? Check eligibility
Mortgage Disaster InsuranceFortunately for our members, Members Insurance Center, LLC partnered with American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, an Assurant company, to offer First Protector mortgage disaster insurance coverage to help alleviate some of the financial burden a covered disaster can bring. First Protector helps provide more financial protection from these events by paying a benefit directly to you to help cover your monthly mortgage payment.
First Protector benefits include:
- Monthly Mortgage Payment: Pays your monthly mortgage payment for up to two years when your home is temporarily uninhabitable due to a covered disaster.
- Mortgage Balance Payoff: Pays the balance on your mortgage, after proceeds payable by your homeowner’s insurance policy, if the land where your home is located is condemned or judged permanently uninhabitable by a government agency.
- Deductible Reimbursement: Pays your homeowners policy deductible up to $500, twice in one year, in the event you suffer from more than one covered loss in the same year. Limit of 2 losses per 12 month period.
Optional benefits include:
- Involuntary Unemployment Coverage: Pays your monthly mortgage payment for a period of up to two months if you lose your job involuntarily.
- Emergency Cash: Pays $1,000 in emergency cash to pay for expenses incurred after a covered disaster.
- Coverage for a higher homeowner’s policy deductible amount: Reimburses you up to $1,000 of your homeowner’s policy deductible.
Please click the link below for a quote or for complete details including limitations and exclusions.
GET A MORTGAGE DISASTER INSURANCE QUOTE
Whether it’s for your new home or the kitchen of your dreams, you want to make sure your home is protected during the building process. For all new home construction or remodeling projects, you should consider builder’s risk insurance – property coverage insurance that protects you against damage during construction.
Contact the Members Insurance Center, LLC for more Information.
Umbrella insurance is a supplemental coverage option that can kick in when your existing insurance reaches its coverage limits. It’s an extra layer of protection for when you really need it.