Dental Insurance Options
Suncoast offers dental coverage options to help keep your smile healthy and bright! Choose a traditional dental insurance policy or a coverage plan that offers discounts on dental services.
- Health Options
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Identity Theft Protection
- Umbrella Insurance
- Other Insurance
Select a Service:
Dental Benefits Max
Suncoast loves to make our members smile! For a limited time, enjoy a 30-day free trial of Dental Benefits Max, a comprehensive dental plan from Benefit Services of America.
This plan is not insurance. This plan provides contracted discounts at certain providers and negotiated fees for services, but it does not make payments to the providers.
- Save more than $200 per person on checkups, X-rays and cleanings
- Choose from more than 132,000 Aetna dentists and specialists nationwide
- No contracts, no claim forms and no exclusions for prior conditions
- Savings on prescriptions, vision, chiropractic and more, at no extra cost
The 30-day free trial is a limited-time offer. Call toll-free today at 855-879-0075 and mention you’re a Suncoast Credit Union member.
LEARN ABOUT DENTAL PLANS FOR MEMBERS
Keep your teeth healthy with the right dental coverage that makes it easier to visit the dentist and helps lower your costs.* MetLife TakeAlong Dental offers competitive pricing and great benefits today and in the future, providing you with continuous coverage.
- Multiple coverage level options
- Choose between PPO and Dental HMO/Managed Care**
- Get an individual dental policy that you can take along with you through every life event
Find all the information you’ll need at metlifetakealongdental.com or call MetLife at 1-844-2METDEN. Be sure to use the referral code “Suncoast” to take advantage of our rate.
*Savings from enrolling in a MetLife dental benefits plan will depend on various factors, including the cost of the plan, how often participants visit the dentist and the cost of services rendered. **Dental HMO/Managed Care will only be available to residents of CA, FL, NY, and TX.