Personal Insurance Options
At Suncoast, we care about the financial well-being of our members – which is why we’ve teamed up with a number of providers to help insure our members and their families.
- Health Options
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Identity Theft Protection
- Umbrella Insurance
- Other Insurance
Select a Service:
A wedding can be a major financial investment for families. If a mishap were to occur, you’d want to be protected. That’s why we offer a wedding protection plan.
Examples of wedding protection coverage include:
- Lost or damaged dress
- Lost vendor deposits
- Lost rings
- Severe weather, forcing cancellation
- Transportation shutdown
- Military leave
Credit Disability Insurance
You and your family may not have to make loan payments while you're totally disabled. Regular disability insurance only covers a fraction of your salary – and that's if you qualify.
Credit disability insurance can help close the gap. It's a safety net for your family so they don't have to use savings while you're disabled or ill.
This coverage also ensures your ability to make your monthly loan payment up to the policy maximum, should you become disabled due to a covered illness or injury.
Additional benefits of credit disability insurance are that it:
- Helps protect credit rating and collateral
- Helps reduce financial burden during recovery
- Requires no complicated enrollment forms or physical exam
- Offers the convenience of premium included in your loan payment
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
Suncoast members get $2,000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance coverage for you and your family at no cost to you. Help protect your family’s financial future with this complimentary coverage.
- You are pre-authorized for additional coverage up to $300,000
- Your acceptance is guaranteed with no medical exams or health questions
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary if you die from a covered accident
1All coverage amounts reduce by 50% when the primary insurance reaches age 70. The family plan protects spouse and all eligible children at a percentage of your selected coverage amount.