Boat insurance at Suncoast includes coverage for boats, jet skis and personal watercrafts that are less than 15 years old.
- Auto Insurance
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- GAP Protection
- Boat Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- RV Insurance
Select a Service:
Insurance Coverage for Your Watercrafts
Some coverage options include:
- Physical Damage Coverage (Hull Coverage): Covers your vessel and other equipment normally required for the operation and maintenance of the vessel.
- Liability Coverage: Covers sums that you or a covered person may become legally obligated to pay as the result of the ownership, operation or maintenance of the vessel
- Medical Payments: Covers necessary and reasonable medical, ambulance, hospital, professional nursing and funeral expenses for persons injured in, upon, boarding or leaving the insured vessel
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury: Covers the damages that, because of bodily injury received aboard your vessel, you may be legally entitled to recover from the uninsured owner or operator of another boat
- Unattached Equipment Coverage: Covers clothing, personal effects, fishing gear and sports equipment that belongs to you or members of your family while these items are onboard your boat or are being loaded or unloaded