Your Financial Future is Bright
People who work in the education industry spend their careers creating a positive future for students. At Suncoast, we’re here to create a positive financial future for you! Through Educators Choice, FEA members can plan for the future with the support of our financial experts. Explore the tabs below to see how you can benefit from what Educators Choice has to offer.
It’s easy to plan for the future with the support of our expert team of retirement advisors! Book a meeting to begin your journey to financial success.
Throughout every stage of your life, Suncoast Credit Union makes the perfect financial partner. Our low rates, higher earnings on deposits, and many services are designed to help you save money each day.
Your financial future is a few clicks away! Log in to manage your Nationwide 403(b) or 457(b) retirement accounts.
- FEA Workshops and Webinars
- Working with an Advisor
- Retirement Accounts
- Learning Library
- Join Suncoast
Select a Service:
What is Educators Choice?
Suncoast Credit Union has partnered with Creative Benefits for Educators, as a preferred partner for retirement and financial planning, to serve FEA’s members through Educators Choice.
Educators Choice is a financial guidance and planning program exclusively for FEA members. Through Educators Choice, FEA members gain access to complimentary webinars, seminars, and face-to-face financial education. Members also receive exclusive benefits and no-cost one-on-one counseling to create an individual, unique, and customized financial plan.
Exclusive Benefits for Educators Choice Members
Suncoast offers FEA members special benefits only available through Educators Choice:
- Free Membership Enrollment for two years in Educators Choice Club Package1, a bundle of services to enhance your financial security and wellness, a savings of almost $100.* Includes credit file monitoring, free credit reports and scores, identity theft monitoring and recovery, discounts and cash back rewards and extended warranty and buyers protection for theft or damage of your smart phone.
- Free membership at Suncoast Credit Union2
- $100 cash reward3 when you open a Suncoast Credit Union fee-free checking account4 and sign up for direct deposit or a recurring payment via ACH. Reward is deposited into your checking account after the first direct deposit or ACH is made.
- Access to free virtual and face-to-face financial education
- No-cost customized financial and retirement plan from a financial advisor
- Personal, attentive, and focused attention from a trusted Suncoast financial planning professional. You will always have dedicated point of contact and that advisor will work exclusively with you to help with financial and retirement planning decisions.
Getting started is easy, so don’t wait!
You may also call 855-201-5700 to take advantage of all that Educators Choice has to offer.
Suncoast History: A Legacy of Serving Educators
In 1934, a small group of local educators founded Hillsborough County Teachers Credit Union. That gathering was the beginning of Suncoast Credit Union’s rich history. Our organization has grown and expanded over the years to include anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in the Florida counties we serve.
Today, Suncoast is the largest credit union in Florida. Though our membership has grown beyond just educators, our commitment to education remains strong. From college scholarships to charitable donations through the Suncoast Credit Union Foundation, we’re proud to support education initiatives in the communities we serve. We even partner with schools to offer free financial education and offer student-run branches to schools within our footprint.